Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cat Update the Sequel

G. (the Siamese) broke out of D's bedroom this morning. Good thing I was awake. I was on my way to the bathroom when I saw G. poke his head around the corner. O's avoided G. so far this morning. But now G. is just too curious and keeps following O. around—at a safe distance, of course. He sits behind things and peeks out at O.. He still hisses, but he doesn't bunch up all Halloweeny, like he did at first. O. just walks in the other direction when he does that.

So, progress.

EDIT: Or not. D had a really bad allergic reaction last night. And G. kept him up with his caterwauling. Sigh . . . I hope we can hang in there. I don't think D wants to keep him.

3 comments:

Whirlochre said...

Glad you're having cat fun. Multiple felines are a treat.

Robin B. said...

Oh. I hope this works out all right!

Stacy said...

My allergies have been acting up almost non-stop for three days. My cough, despite my having finished the antibiotics Sunday, is still lingering. I felt like I was coughing up a lung in the middle of the night.

But I guess that doesn't have anything to do with the cats.

G. still hisses. It's been less than a week, I keep reminding myself. And every day G. makes progress with something. Before today, I hadn't seen him eat, but he ate with gusto this morning.