Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 of the "no cream in my coffee" regimen. Not enjoying my morning coffee nearly as much, but I feel a tiny sense of accomplishment from staying away from the cream yesterday. Also managed to get in my yoga for three days in a row. Muscles are a little sore, but I feel better overall.

Bad news is I'm really behind on one of my assignments. Deadlines are looming. Not sure I'll be able to keep up the routine all week.

EDIT: I've decided to give this little adventure a name. Operation Ass Reduction is in full effect.

2 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

Go girl! You're doing great! (I know how hard it is.)

Old Kitty said...

Hi

Yay for you and Day 2! I think once you get into the habit of not having cream in your coffee you won't even think of it! I remember donkeys and decades of years ago finally giving up meat and fish totally how the first few weeks were just hard work - now it's like they don't exist!

And Yay for your Yoga - 3 days in a row is brilliant! I think you deserve a rest. The Health Goddess that is Rosemary Conley always says that yoga/exercises done 3-5 times a week is plenty!

Am rooting for you all the way!

Take care
x