Sunday, October 26, 2008

Are the Machines Taking Over?

On Friday, I received two requests to "friend" a couple of (real) friends on Facebook. I clicked the link and filled out the info page to sign up, only to be told "Sorry. You are ineligible to sign up for Facebook." I tried again from the website and got the same message.

Did I somehow offend Facebook? If so, was it the people behind Facebook or the machines? Did they decide I'm not cool enough? Is Facebook . . . two-faced? I thought it was merely odd until I remembered this post and this post.

It's like the machines are deciding to take over.

3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

Oh no, Freddie, what have you done to upset them?

Stacy said...

I don't know. That's what I'm creeped out about!

Robin B. said...

I have no clue about FaceBook. Sorry!